Kidney stones are the WORST. The absolute WORST. Believe me, I know. I want to talk about how to get rid of Kidney stones. These are things that worked perfectly for me. Hopefully, they can help YOU!
How to Get Rid of Stones
- Drinking plenty of water.
- I’m sure you have heard this before but it is so crucial! Flush those suckers out!!
- Cranberry juice.
- Not that sugary crap that tastes good. Oh no!! the pure stuff. I will sometimes substitute these for cranberry pills…sometimes the cranberry pills that are gummies because they’re more fun! What can I say? I’m a child.
- Apple cider vinegar.
- THE HOLY GRAIL I use this stuff for everything. You can take it like a shot (For all my partiers out there), add it to water, take it in pill form, whatever you have to do for the stones. (I also give this stuff the credit of clearing up my adult acne.) This really should be number one.
- Lemon juice
- Not only is this great for losing a few pounds but the acidity helps break down the stones.
- Now, I can’t prove it. but I would swear on the bible that this stuff significantly helped my kidneys. I noticed that once I introduced this to my diet I saw a huge decrease in the number of kidney stones I got (I’ve gotten a lot). I also notice I healed a lot quicker and passed the stones a lot faster. Coincidence? I think not!
Now do not be afraid to get a heating pad- chill out- flood your body with liquids and an appropriate amount of painkillers (Not too many! This can harm your kidneys). It is so important to let your body rest. Let me know if you want any more tips! or anything that maybe works for you!
Hang in there! you’ve got this. If you can’t urinate though… CALL THE DOCTOR THAT IS BAD. Ok, go drink water.